Use of Data The solid models at SpaceAge Control's website ("Data") are intended to help engineers find and source components for products they design and build. This product information is provided for your convenience only. By using the SpaceAge Control website, a you acknowledge that: (i) SpaceAge Control may not pre-screen Data and, as such, SpaceAge Control does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Data; (ii) you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Data, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Data; (iii) you may be exposed to content that is indecent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable; and (iv) under no circumstances will SpaceAge Control be liable in any way for any Data, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Data, or for any loss or damages or any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Data.
Right to Remove or Disable Access If SpaceAge Control is made aware of Data that may be (i) libelous, obscene, excessively violent, scandalous, defamatory, or that SpaceAge Control determines in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable, undesirable, or objectionable, (ii) a violation of any law, regulation, or rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, rights under the copyright law and prohibitions on libel, slander, and invasion of privacy, or (iii) a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy set forth herein, SpaceAge Control has the right, but not the obligation, to remove or disable access to that Data. For Data that a public user reasonably deems to be in violation of law, SpaceAge Control shall remove such Data pursuant to the procedure described under the heading Copyright Infringement and Copyright Agent herein.
User-Supplied Models The User-supplied models are provided for the convenience and information of engineers who are designing products that may use similar models as a component. Users may view and download the User-supplied models only for such purposes and not to create any competing internet catalog site or internet model site. Users may copy and download models for model-building purposes provided that Users retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Data on any copies of the Data. Users may not modify the Data at this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise use them for any public commercial purpose.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY User agrees to not use this website and/or Data to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any data or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- harm minors in any way
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SpaceAge Control official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Supplier’s affiliation with a person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Data transmitted through the service
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that User does not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- interfere with or disrupt this website's servers or networks connected to this website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another
- collect or store personal data about other users
Use of Downloadable Software Any software that may be downloaded from this Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except for rights granted pursuant to such license agreement, SpaceAge Control and its licensors reserve all intellectual property rights, title and interest in such software.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS THIS WEBSITE AND DATA COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. SPACEAGE CONTROL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE DATA POSTED BY SUPPLIERS AND/OR USERS. ALL DATA IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SPACEAGE CONTROL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES, DATA AND INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES AND DATA WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR DATA WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR DATA OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) THIS WEBSITE AND/OR DATA IS COMPLETELY SECURE. IN NO EVENT WILL SPACEAGE CONTROL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SITUATION WHERE THE SECURITY, AVAILABILITY OR STABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE IS COMPROMISED BY SUPPLIER OR A USER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL SPACEAGE CONTROL OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF SUPPLIER OR USER TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, EVEN IF SPACEAGE CONTROL HAS BEEN ADVISED, KNOWS OR SHOULD KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SINCE YOU HAVE NOT PAID SPACEAGE CONTROL ANY MONEY FOR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE DATA, IN NO EVENT WILL SPACEAGE CONTROL’ LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ALLOCATION OF RISKS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS A MATERIAL CONSIDERATION FOR SPACEAGE CONTROL PROVIDING THIS SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY DATA THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
GOVERNING LAW This website is controlled by SpaceAge Control from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. SpaceAge Control makes no representation that materials at this Website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. By accessing this website, you and SpaceAge Control agree the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, shall govern all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website and any Data. You may not use, download or export or re-export the material at this website or any copy or adaptation in violation of the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, U.S. export laws and regulations. Those who access this site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.